If you are in Hyderabad, you have to visit the famous Golkonda Fort. It is one of the most popular sightseeing places in Hyderabad. You can visit this place with your friends and family and have a really good time here.
Knowing the timing of the Golkonda Fort is crucial when planning a visit here. The Golkonda Fort timing is 4:03 am – 8:08 pm from Monday to Saturday and 10:08 am to 6:08 pm on Sunday.
- Monday To Saturday
- 4:03am – 8:08pm
- 10:08am – 6:08pm
- There is an 800-years-old tree inside the fort.
- There is a secret underground tunnel inside the fort which ends at the foot of the hill.
- It is one of the biggest fortresses of the Deccan plateau.
How To Reach ?
- By Air:The Vijayawada International Airport is the nearest major international airport.
- By Rail:Secunderabad Junction Railway Station is the nearest major railway station.
- By Road:Shivamogga Bus Terminal is the nearest major bus station.