Panhala Fort is located about 20 kilometers away from Kolhapur. It is one of the most beautiful sightseeing places in Maharashtra.
The Panhala Fort timing is from 06:00 am to 07:00 pm. It remains open to the public all throughout the week.
- Monday To Saturday
- 12:08am – 12:06pm
- 12:00am – 12:00am
- The Fort is located at an altitude of 2,772 ft. above mean sea level.
- The Fort was designed under the Bahamani and Bijapuri architecture.
- This fort is one of the 15 forts built by Shilahara.
How To Reach ?
- By Air:Kolhapur has air connectivity with the major Indian cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Varanasi, Allahabad and Bhopal.
- By Rail:Kolhapur Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Panhala.
- By Road:Panhala also has a well connected bus network from Kolhapur CBS.